Problem: Sometimes your shipping platform or the settings on your application results in prints that are off-center or cut-off. You can adjust these margins and define new paper sizes by the following method.
Solution for Windows:
- Save your label as a PDF file.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Go to “Edit” ->more-> “Take a Snapshot”.
- Drag the box over your label, then right click and select “Print”.
- . Select Printer -> Click “Preferences” -> Go to “Page Setup”-> Select label size 4*6 from “Name”.
(If the size you need is not listed, then click “New” to create a label size, then click “Ok”.)( if the size is not in this list, do the following step.)
You can change the printing speed and the Darkness of your printing. (Larger number means higher Darkness)
Check the created size and click “OK”.
Preview, check the print size and Orientation. If the preview looks good, click “Print”.